“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
The Utilization Management team is a critical component of Bright HealthCare’s success. As part of the UM Team, you will be responsible for developing training content that supports our clinical team as well as other teams as required. The material developed will be in the form of various mediums including presentations, printed reference material, video, and interactive OnDemand modules. It will be necessary to collaborate with various subject matter experts to prepare accurate and practically effective documents.
- Write training materials to support compliant operations by clinical and non -clinical team members and others as required
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and Polices
- Develop process materials to provide staff clarity for how procedures interlink to support larger business needs
- Produce presentations, job aids, instructional videos, and OnDemand training modules to be delivered to various audiences
- Promote awareness of available resources to staff
- Maintain and upgrade technical skills and capabilities regarding the application of new technologies and software
- Maintain material storage process that allows for periodic review for relevance and version control
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical writing is preferred but not required
- One or more years of experience in a similar role
- Expertise with using Office365 products, such as (Excel, SharePoint, MS Planner)
- Strong project management skills
- Technical/instructional writing skills
- Strong collaborator and problem solver
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in a sometimes-chaotic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to effectively deal with change
- Technology driven, currently proficient and willingness to learn new skills with a wide-range of technology
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.