Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Realtor.com
Realtor.com®, operated by Move, Inc., is the fastest growing online real estate destination for home buyers, owners, and renters. We have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact by helping people with one of their biggest life decisions.
The CRM Engagement Marketing team is looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to support our growing consumer-focused programs. We are a high performing team that is excited to execute new marketing programs across email, app, and web. You’ll be responsible for gathering and communicating campaign and consumer journey insights to the team, with the shared goal of engaging consumers. You’ll also be collaborating cross functionally to review data, reporting and troubleshooting. You will be supporting the CRM Strategy Leads in generating campaign ideas and bringing them to life through project management and partnering with our creative team. We’re looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and optimizing results.
What will you do?
- Brief in new asset requests to the Creative Services team.
- Project manage CRM campaigns from ideation through to execution.
- Pull and compile reporting accurately for consumer engagement campaigns.
- QA and document consumer flows across web, email, and app.
- Track tickets and work with internal/external partners to resolve any systems issues.
- Leverage 3rd party analysis tools to track industry benchmarks, and delivery rates.
- Engage with Analytics and Consumer Research teams to derive further insights.
- Work with marketing/product managers to share campaign results and apply learnings.
- Cross functional collaboration for data, troubleshooting and reporting sync.
- Create presentation decks that document and summarize key test results.
- Track team test ideas and hypotheses; assist with prioritization and scheduling.
What will you bring?
- Action-oriented and able to act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Highly analytical; able to summarize and communicate test ideas and results.
- Fast learner and self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with spreadsheets and creating slide decks.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business administration or analytics.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Detail-oriented and concise Innately curious and data-driven.
- Both team and self-driven attitude Moves at a quick pace and is flexible.
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.