Manager, Campaign Operations at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The ManagerCampaign Operations plays a strategic role supporting campaign execution on the Marketing Operations and Automation Team. In this role, you will use your experience and problem-solving expertise to develop and optimize marketing campaigns, monitor processes and performance, and administer our marketing automation platform. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and Automation located in our Austin, TX office. We are also open to remote candidates, located in the Mountain or Pacific time zones.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to organize and optimize our lead nurturing program
- Build new functionality on our marketing automation platform to support evolving business needs
- Take point on net new campaigns, working closely with marketers to ensure goals are achieved and timelines are kept
- Lead implementation of a new global segmentation strategy
- Build reports, monitor campaign performance, and ensure data quality
- Create templates for email and campaigns to standardize and scale up our operations
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation and/or operations
- 2+ years hands-on experience administering a Marketing Automation Platform
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Motivated by solving complex problems in new & inventive ways
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of HTML
- Eloqua Certified
- Experience with JIRA or Wrike
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Multiple language fluency
- A tight-knit, global team
- Flexible PTO
- Fully stocked kitchens - Healthy & unhealthy :)
- Macbooks are company standard
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.