Manager, Marketing Analytics at Favor (Austin, TX)
What you'll do:
- Partner with key stakeholders in marketing, finance, and data science to plan and forecast spend and key performance indicator (KPI) growth
- Develop and own the roadmap for all marketing data and analytics needs, including strategic initiatives and tactical needs
- Build and lead a team of analytical minds who will deliver results with a relentless focus on continuous optimization and tangible value delivery
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships that enable your team to collaborate on initiatives that improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost
- Advocate for proper data stewardship and application in all critical decisions
- Consult with Product and Engineering teams on intelligent data architecture to ensure new and existing feature utilization can be tracked and evaluated
- Facilitate team member growth and development with an eye toward creating an overall world-class career experience at Favor
- Grow the collective Business Analytics team knowledge base through process documentation and mentorship
Skills you have:
- A relevant degree or comparable formal training, certification, and/or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in an analytical role and experience leading a team
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in at least one scripting language
- Experience in strategic planning for marketing optimization and integrating optimization plans into financial planning and forecasting
- Familiarity with business intelligence software like Looker, Tableau, or Domo and client-side analytics tools like Google Analytics or Firebase
- A demonstrated track record of leading projects and processes from inception and planning through execution, evaluation, and improvement
- A history of driving alignment while working cross-functionally on high-priority, high-visibility initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in a presentation setting with leadership and executive teams.
Who you are:
- You are detail oriented. You ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting and analysis through data cleansing, transformation, and ongoing stewardship. You think two steps ahead to identify potential roadblocks and have contingency plans to address them.
- You are narrative oriented. You connect changes in top-level metrics to the underlying drivers and create compelling visualizations to drive home key findings. You communicate results effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- You are action oriented. You serve as an effective leader by establishing strong relationships with team members and stakeholders. You create a collaborative team environment where ideas are generated, action is taken, and results are achieved.
- Teamwork-oriented -- You know how and when to effectively engage with your stakeholders and your teammates. You view yourself as a partner in the decision-making process and build trust through goal alignment, process transparency and world-class output.