Marketing Campaign Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Campaign Manager will develop a variety of integrated marketing programs to build awareness and drive lead acquisition for LogicMonitor in an effort to meet or exceed pipeline goals. Such programs will include a variety of always-on nurture campaigns, net new logo acquisition programs, and installed base expansion programs. This role will work cross-departmentally to support optimization of our marketing-sales automation instances, while also ensuring that campaign workflows support company lead flow tracking efforts.
This role will deliver ongoing KPI reports tied to each marketing program and will use those reports to recommend future program investments that contribute to pipeline. The right candidate will have proven success growing pipeline across multiple audience segments and creating new revenue streams for similar software technology companies.
- Execute high quality, global marketing programs with a measurable impact on lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales pipeline
- Leverage a broad mix of marketing programs to generate demand, including integrated multi-touch programs, event marketing, direct marketing, and web marketing
- Maintain and expand the orchestration of drip nurture campaigns to deliver a steady stream of leads to the sales organization
- Proactively drive campaign sales enablement and follow-up of leads to increase pipeline opportunity and show program ROI
- Create compelling offers that nurture prospects and customers throughout the various stages in the sales cycle
- Take on and manage additional specialized programs to support marketing business needs
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics
- Manage quarterly budget against relevant marketing programs
- Other projects as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of demand generation marketing experience, specifically integrated marketing program planning and execution
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce preferred)
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and a desire to meet/exceed deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment