Marketing Campaign Specialist at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will be responsible for developing, executing, and continually improving on demand generation programs and campaigns that drive new leads for the business and nurture them through the sales funnel. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Cross-functional planning and execution of multi-channel campaigns and events.
- Develop, test, and refine strategies for generating and nurturing leads at all stages of the lead funnel in order to increase lead conversion and help shorten the sales cycle.
- Manage daily nurture program for multiple verticals and personas in different stages of the lead funnel including content, copy, and list management
- Coordinate account-based marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, web personalization, display ads, landing page creation, and audience segmentation.
- Manage direct mail logistics including the sourcing and ordering of inventory as well as the mail fulfillment platform and account relationship.
- Coordinate hosted and sponsored monthly webinar programs, including the pre-, live, and post-event plan, promotions, and logistics.
- Manage media buys and content syndication programs.
- Work with Marketing Operations to manage the setup and logistics of nurture programs within the marketing automation platform (Marketo).
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team to develop content needed to support different campaigns.
- Partner with the Business Development Manager to inform the team of upcoming campaigns, key messages/talking points, and follow-up best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to source content and copy for quarterly customer newsletter.
Initiate A/B testing and other proactive testing strategies to optimize campaign conversion rates.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent writing skills and analytical capabilities
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Ability to problem-solve and drive tactical execution aligned to business goals
- 1-3 years of experience working in a marketing role in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, or similar marketing automation tool is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing is preferred
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.