Marketing Communications Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Communications Specialist reports to the Director of Global Brand & Communications and is responsible for creating thought leadership content for a variety of audiences. Themes could include infrastructure, monitoring and logging trends; the target audience varies from CTOs and CIOs to journalists, new hires, software developers, ops engineers, and network / system administrators.
This position will collaborate with peers on the Brand & Corporate Communications team as well as folks on the Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Creative Services, Customer Success teams, and a cross-departmental slew of technical employees on content generation, case studies and blog submissions. Are you looking to apply your storytelling skills while working for an IT technology provider? If so, apply today!
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Responsible for LogicMonitor's blog:
- Develop strategy for, source and publish LogicBlog posts
- Minimum of 2x blog posts a week
- Mix of technical and non-technical content, selected in conjunction with SEO research from Demand Gen team and mapped to stages of sales funnel
- Showcase a variety of writers from within LogicMonitor
- Own Customer Case Study program for US
- Source and create steady stream of customer-approved US case studies
- Support EMEA and APAC customer case studies through editing & strategy
- Own publishing of case studies on website
- Assist with securing customers for video case studies and/or event speaking engagements
- Source, research, project manage and write a variety of content pieces, such as:
- 1st-party research studies
- Infographics derived from longer works
- Content management & measurement
- Continually measure reader engagement with content, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution
- Collaboratively ensure a consistent style, voice, tone, message, and brand across all marketing content materials
- Edit for consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Recognize opportunities for process improvement and implement them
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years experience- preferably in a similar role at an IT technology provider
- Expert writing skills with demonstrated work samples
- Demonstrated experience content planning and organization skills
- Experience researching new technologies, learning how to use them, and reducing their complex workings to clear prose
- Experience working in collaborative situations and matrixed organizations