Marketing Coordinator at ShipperHQ
About ShipperHQ and this position:
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup located in Austin, TX making a big impact in the eCommerce shipping space. We are a premier shipping experience manager for eCommerce sites, selling to clients large and small around the world. We have a fantastic reputation and are recognized for our high-quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly.
If you love marketing, social media and content creation, you could be a great fit for this role.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious go-getter who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help our growing marketing team with a wide range of projects and tasks, including social media management, crafting engaging messaging and reporting on marketing analytics. You will collaborate with a fast-paced team of marketers, designers and developers to help tell ShipperHQ’s story and design its future.
- Write and reply to social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Assist with general marketing tasks and projects, including blog posts, case studies, email campaigns, copywriting and partner marketing efforts
- Help organize and participate in industry events including trade shows, sponsored parties and local meetups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns as requested
- Help manage Google, Facebook and LinkedIn ad campaigns
- You’re a natural at staying on top of and managing many dynamic relationships.
- You get energy from meeting and chatting with people.
- You’re super organized and detail-oriented. No detail is too small.
- You are comfortable working on a small, scrappy team in a fast-paced environment.
- You are relatively tech-savvy. You should be familiar with WordPress, Meetup, Eventbrite, Slack, and Google Apps.
- Work with our collaborative and motivated marketing team to gain experience across all areas of marketing
- Your hard work and creative energy can and will be transferred directly into results for our partners and customers
- Contribute to company marketing efforts with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions
- Minimum two years of marketing and social media experience
- Minimum one year event coordination experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, often under tight deadlines
- Results oriented and enjoy cross-functional work
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus points - previous experience in SaaS or eCommerce
- This is a full-time position working out of our Austin, TX office
- Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off