Marketing Events Manager at AlertMedia
The Marketing Events Manager will help us introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via impeccably executed virtual events, trade shows, and AlertMedia hosted in-person events. We’re grateful for the opportunity to help organizations protect their people and their business. The Marketing Events Manager will take the lead in this highly visible role to create opportunities and generate new interest in AlertMedia with top accounts via events.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
Who you are:
You are a strong project manager and love making events come to life. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy wearing many hats. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business. You understand the value of creating a partnership with sales and working together to reach top accounts through live events. You take extreme ownership of everything you’re responsible for and are driven to continual improvement.
What you will do:
- Lead the marketing events strategy from concept to completion – involving strategy, management and execution of all details for events, including but not limited to: virtual events, road shows, and conferences. Travel is required in this role.
- Proactively research new industry events and partnerships to increase AlertMedia’s brand awareness.
- In addition to traditional industry events, identify, create and execute unique 1:1 field based events to support the enterprise sales teams’ key accounts.
- Manage all event related promotion and outreach including invite lists, executing event communications (including direct mailers and emails), tracking event attendance, and post-event follow up including lead distribution and tracking in Salesforce.
- Coordinate all logistics for trade shows and other AlertMedia marketing events including venue research, travel accommodations, transportation, shipping, etc.
- Partner with the content team on speaker submissions and session logistics to position AlertMedia as a thought leader at industry conferences.
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten event success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities; and evaluate ROI of events.
- 3-5 years of event marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully execute events that drive pipeline growth
- Skilled project manager with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce) is a plus
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.