Marketing Manager - B:B
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's Demand Generation Manager for the US market, you will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management of inbound lead generation and account-based marketing campaigns, sales enablement and performance tracking.
You’re a self-starter with expertise in B2B demand generation programs and completely at home working alongside a very driven sales team. You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing that converts and a desire to constantly improve funnel conversion rates.
You will be based in Austin and build Adia's demand generation capabilities from scratch and scale up marketing performance to support the company's growth targets.
- Own the demand generation budget and every step of the lead management process, from lead capture to follow-up
- Get to know Adia users (employers) inside and out; deeply understand their habits, preferences and pain points to develop effective lead generation campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to understand the quality of MQLs and ensure they follow up with customers and prospects
- Set up the marketing automation infrastructure and processes such that it can support a rapidly scaling business
- Be hands-on:
- Identify relevant target companies and contacts to build prospect lists
- Plan, coordinate, and execute multiple end-to-end demand generation marketing programs on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to detail
- Manage the creation of acquisition-focused content such as case studies, blogs, infographics, video, whitepapers, webinars and more
- Do regular database health checks, data cleansing and augmentation
- Write compelling copy and effective calls-to-action to drive conversion across SEO, SEM, email and social media
- Ensure leads are uploaded to the CRM in a timely fashion, assigned to sales reps and monitor the conversion progress
- Support sales development reps and field sales with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and sales customer visits
- Manage list segmentation and scoring in order to deliver targeted, timely and relevant messaging that engages and converts
- Analyse, optimize and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership on a weekly basis along with return on investment
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of optimising the lead nurturing process, progressing opportunities and accelerating the close
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- 4+ years demand generation experience, preferably in a B2B software company
- Hands-on experience with tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing and social media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder as well as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve advertising campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.