Marketing Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for member communications for our [email protected] users in order to deepen our customer relationships and drive higher engagement, retention, and lifetime value across the customer journey. Working cross-functionally you will ensure the right data is in our marketing automation system to power personalized messages, identify the right channel mix (email, push, SMS, in-app, site), write campaign briefs based on consumer insights, lead all aspects of creative development from conception to final delivery, and report business impact. As part of a team constantly looking to drive better and longer-term engagement with our customers, you’ll need to be comfortable with data and outlining communication plans that understand and solve our customers’ needs.What you’ll do:
- Partner with the B2B Director of Customer Lifecycle on CRM initiatives for our [email protected] users.
- Build and implement campaigns across email, mobile, and desktop notifications/messaging and SMS.
- Collaborate with the product owners to accomplish shared KPIs on conversion, product utilization, match, retention, and more.
- Build campaigns that drive awareness and utilization of new products and features through the creation of new communications, optimizing existing communications and workflows.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and key conversion metrics to partners and leadership.
- Lead the end-to-end process for key campaigns across email, site, and app with segmentation and relevant, dynamic content.
- Write briefs for multi-channel campaigns by demonstrating insights from past campaigns and customer behavior, as well as gathering input from business partners and our Consumer Insights team.
- Collaborate with brand designers and copywriters to deliver world-class messaging to our customers that encourage action. This includes briefing new requests and working through feedback/finalizing deliverables.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with proven experience driving campaign performance and product conversions.
- Consistent track record of using data, analytics, and insights to guide future campaign planning and execution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to summarize sophisticated information in a succinct manner.
- Expertise and hands-on experience working with marketing automation software (Iterable, Monetate is preferred) to build sophisticated targeted marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to complete projects.
- You thrive in an agile, test-and-learn environment, you’re curious and inquisitive by nature, and can get up to speed with new marketing solutions if needed
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments.
- Experience with reporting, A/B testing, targeting, segmentation, and analytics.
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development, and delivery skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).