Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Marketing Manager - Demand Generation, you will develop and execute full-funnel marketing programs, using various channels and tactics, to drive high-quality leads for the sales organization that result is measurable impact to pipeline and revenue. You’ll collaborate with sales, external vendors, and the broader marketing team to identify the right prospects and nurture those prospects through their journey, in a repeatable and scalable way.
As a data-driven marketer you’ll also work closely with our marketing operations and analyst teams to track, measure and report on campaign performance and ROI. And, you’ll always be thinking about where there are opportunities to test and optimize.
Skills you have…
- You have 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Previous experience in B2B demand generation
- You have a proven track record of building and executing successful lead generating marketing campaigns and a passion for measuring their effectiveness
- You thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Familiar with Marketo and Salesforce or similar marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Are able to communicate clearly across all levels in the company including executives, sales leadership, sales reps, and product teams.
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You thrive in fast-paced, high growth environments and enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
- You’re passionate about all things marketing and telling a story through data.
- You want to be challenged with a role that comes with ownership and opportunity.