Marketing Manager - Women's Health at Invitae
Marketing Manager - Women's Health
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing in order to lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes for billions of people.
To help realize this mission we’re looking for a clinician marketer to join our growing medical genetics marketing cluster. The ideal teammate has women’s health marketing experience targeting OBs and primary care physicians (and their teams).
You’re a rockstar marketer who knows how to turn insight into action and connect with customers on their level. You’re deeply curious and love to problem solve. Rolling up your sleeves comes naturally - as does strategic thinking. You hold yourself accountable and collaboration is your middle name. And, probably most importantly, you have a passion for improving people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute approaches and initiatives that drive awareness and understanding of the benefits of genetic testing and ultimately change standard of care so that genomics plays a critical role in women’s health, prior to and throughout all pregnancies
- Build awareness of the Invitae brand and define approaches that drive conversion (and ultimately loyalty) to Invitae
- Know the customer and the market landscape inside and out. Define audience segments and work in service of them.
- Define strategies and tactics based on customer insights as well as market and competitive developments (pivot as needed based on customer needs and/or market and/or competitive events).
- Define and maintain accountability for key performance indicators, including but not limited to monthly business performance (volume), customer acquisition, relevant marketing metrics, etc. Work in collaboration with channel and experience cluster to define, monitor and adapt (as needed)
- Expert in salesforce, marketing cloud, tableau and other relevant tools; this includes development and publication of email journeys, setting up reporting, tracking activity, etc. Work in collaboration with the channel and experience cluster.
- Develop concepts and promotional materials. Manage all associated reviews. This includes development of briefs, collaboration with creative services team, sales, medical, legal, product and agency partners as applicable. Responsible for reconciliation and pull-through of comments.
- Sharpen positioning, messaging and value proposition in partnership with cross-functional teammates; develop core claims documents in partnership with medical and sales and manage pull-through/updating of materials
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials; including pulling through updates as data evolves, retiring materials, etc.
- Manage projects and budgets (as relevant). This includes completing work plans, engaging the relevant teammates in reviews (with ample notice), coordinating within and across clusters as well as with other cross-functional teams.
- Active and engaged member of the marketing team, collaborate and share with teammates in other clusters including international.
- Reports to the medical genetics marketing cluster lead.
- Note: the duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional responsibilities may be assigned. It is also possible that the scope of the job may change based on business needs.
What you bring:
- Experience in women’s health marketing and/or product/brand management (mandatory).
- Proven growth track record.
- Demonstrated experience building and executing multichannel marketing plans
- Curiosity, humility and a knack for hard work
- Leadership and do-ership. You can write the plan. And execute it.
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And how to rally the village.
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try.