Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's Marketing Manager you will be responsible for marketing efforts in line with our user acquisition strategy and goals.
You’re a Jack/Jill of all trades capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events. You’re a fearless marketer who loves accomplishment.
You’re familiar and comfortable with SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, PR, events, and analytics. You will contribute to the company’s overall goal of helping people find work.
- Own recruitment marketing campaigns that drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail, and logistics industries
- Get to know Adia job seekers inside and out; deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective user acquisition campaigns
- Keep optimizing campaigns to decrease CPA and increase registration/download ratio
- Engage users through the website, social media, and email with useful, shareworthy content
- Create compelling copy, creative, and calls-to-action for SEO, SEM, and social media
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive candidate acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented, and personalized email strategy, content creation, and delivery to ensure that users don’t just download our app but also use it
- Implement a cost-effective recruitment plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all user acquisition and sourcing strategies
- Manage and liaise with outside vendors for events and offline advertising needs
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data using your research to drive effective campaigns
- Analyze, optimize and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- 3+ years of marketing experience, both digital and offline
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and online marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, ASO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to work independently and multitask as well as a Swiss Army Knife
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.