realtor.com is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. This person will work across all functions within marketing and will work cross functionally with sales, operations, product, and account management. We are looking for an individual contributor to help the team build out key B2B marketing functions, channels and strategies from the ground up, particularly as it pertains to our mortgage and title products. If you love digital marketing, lead nurturing, campaign optimization, and data, keep reading!
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, and optimizing marketing campaigns across all of our communication channels, including but not limited to email marketing, SMS, chat, push notifications, and in-app messaging. This person possesses a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high-quality digital campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage lifecycle marketing programs from concept through execution—building business requirements, key objectives, customer communications and measuring campaign results.
- Collaborate with all teams across realtor.com, including the Sales and Account Management organizations, to identify how email and other digital campaigns can play an important role in their efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to implement lead nurturing campaigns to our database of mortgage and title prospects to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with product marketing and account management to build campaigns, continuous customer communication, and marketing automation to improve the customer experience and increase retention.
- Create meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments
- Maintain master campaigns calendar and lead campaign planning process
- Collect and report on digital marketing KPIs; present business updates, including analytics / KPIs, and forecasting.
- Partner with Sales Operations to test new communication channels, including chat, SMS text, video messaging, and more to drive increased action and conversions.
- Partner with Insights/Analytics team to continuously analyze, personalize, and A/B test marketing campaigns
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or relatable field 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign management
- Experience creating marketing materials, email marketing and campaigns to a large database of consumers.
- Expertise in email marketing and marketing automation tools; SFDC experience a plus. Experience in SMS and mobile push notifications
- Good understanding of conversion rate optimization and digital marketing success metrics
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects from ideation to completion with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, operations, etc.) are essential.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description