Marketing Operations Manager at TrustRadius
The TrustRadius demand generation team seeks a smart Marketing Operations Manager to help us scale. We need an expert to manage marketing automation from top of funnel to closed/won, including nailing attribution every step of the way.
You will have a material impact on revenue progress by improving the scalability, automation and integration of our systems and processes. With expert knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce and experience implementing and reporting on campaigns, you will be the go-to person for all things marketing operations and reporting. You are hands-on, collaborative, and flexible, comfortable moving at the speed of a high-growth company.
What you'll do
Execute Outbound Marketing Programs, Optimize the Marketo instance
- Build marketing automation programs that align with the lead lifecycle and sales processes, including end-to-end program setup, email sends, landing pages, etc.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to measure program success and recommendations on how to optimize.
- Manage and optimize email database elements, including a database build.
- Work closely with BDRs/MDRs providing guidance on how to view leads and associated data in Salesforce and SalesLoft to effectively follow-up with passed lead.
- Define processes that route leads to marketing and sales teams so that leads are handled appropriately.
Lead Marketing Automation Process and Collaboration with Sales and Across Teams
- Work closely with salesforce administrator to ensure leads route and track properly, and to maintain and improve database health
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure seamless integration with SFDC and other reporting systems.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place for data cleanliness and accurate synchronization across Salesforce and Marketo.
- Marketo Admin required
- SFDC, WordPress, Google Analytics experience a huge plus
- Demonstrable experience in a recent Marketing Operations role using these tools