Marketing Operations Manager at Realtor.com
Realtor.com®, operated by Move, Inc., is the fastest growing online real estate destination for home buyers, owners, and renters. We have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact by helping people with one of their biggest life decisions.
The Engagement Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations person to support our growing consumer-focused programs. We are a high performing team that is excited to test and build new programs. You’ll be responsible for building and implementing new and existing campaigns with A/B testing across email, app and web notification platforms, as well as communicating front end results to internal and external teams. We’re looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and optimizing results.
What will you do?
- Build individual and triggered lifecycle campaigns in the email and app service platforms.
- Modify content and make copy changes to support A/B testing or new creative launch.
- Edit in basic HTML and mobile responsive coding.
- Create new messages from existing email and app templates.
- Extensive knowledge of personalization.
- Execute tests that support key hypotheses; deliver reporting to team for further analysis.
- Partner with internal teams and vendors to execute campaigns.
- Exceptional QA skills prior to sending for review and production launches.
- Pull and compile campaign reporting accurately for consumer engagement campaigns.
What will you bring?
- 3-5 years of professional experience working with marketing automation platforms.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with spreadsheets and creating slide decks.
- Technically savvy - familiar with and able to edit in HTML and responsive coding.
- Experience with an email and/or app notification platform, specifically campaign setup, list segmentation, personalization and automation.
- Action-oriented and able to act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.