As the Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with our marketing, sales and revenue operations teams to lay the foundation for Miro’s next phase of growth by helping define and implement campaigns, tools and processes that are built for scale. We are a rapidly growing global team spread out across hubs in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, Perm, Munich, London, Sydney and Tokyo and we are looking for people from all backgrounds to help us build the future of Miro. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline. In this role you’ll report to the Head of Marketing Operations & Strategy and you’ll sit within the broader revenue operations organization. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with our global marketing, sales and revenue operations teams to develop repeatable and scalable processes that directly impact our revenue and time-to-market. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be tasked with ensuring smooth and on-time execution of marketing campaigns and providing feedback to stakeholders on what is working and what isn’t. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in building out the foundational operational processes at a company experiencing hypergrowth, and we’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves and make it happen.What you’ll do
- Build out marketing campaigns (emails, landing pages, workflows) in our marketing automation platform
- Work with stakeholders to design project plans and manage execution timelines
- Develop and implement processes that promote efficiency and accuracy
- Train and enable new team members
- Leverage your unique point of view to make recommendations on where our go-to-market machine can be improved
- 3+ years working in a fast paced B2B SaaS organization
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience (Hubspot / Marketo / Pardot/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure on-time delivery
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with marketing attribution tools (preferred)
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.