Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
Sana is looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to manage the deployment and integration of our marketing tech stack, the design and execution of marketing automation workflows, and the gathering and reporting of marketing data. This role may also be responsible for training others on best practices and engage in other activities that contribute to marketing funnel effectiveness. The right candidate will have several years of experience in managing a Marketo instance, a solid understanding of demand generation principles, and a strong desire to master other tools and skills.
You’re a team player, have a positive attitude, and motivate those around you to do their best work.
The position is mostly remote with occasional meetings in Austin, TX.
What you will do
- Own campaign operations in our tech stack, including tools like Marketo, SFDC, Zoom, Drift, and Salesloft
- Manage the development and deployment of productivity enhancing automation strategies
- Own the marketing database and data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from 3rd party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between Marketo and Salesforce
- Support execution of marketing campaigns including but not limited to invites to events/webinars, drip & nurture programs and prospect/lead generation communication.
- Analyze success metrics for demand generation campaigns using tools like SFDC, Marketo and Mode.
- Build a process to manage the marketing support ticketing queue, promptly resolving and escalating open tickets as they arise.
- Recommend system improvements and document inefficiencies when identified
- Document and train on setup across both operational campaigns and demand generation initiatives.
- 3+ years experience managing Marketo. Certification preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with SFDC, and the ability to manage integrations between Marketo and other systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks.
- A stickler. You are bothered by mistakes and delight in finding and correcting them.
- Enjoys working with data and new technology. A successful candidate will use both to solve complex business issues
- You’re a great teammate, and enjoy collaborating on integrated go-to-market strategies.
- You are invigorated by, rather than anxious about, being the first person to do something at your company. Sana is a startup, and the Marketing team is in its early days. For the foreseeable future, you will spend much more time creating than optimizing.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!