Marketing Operations Specialist
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you'll do...
We’re seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team and help us continue to deliver the best marketing systems, processes and operational execution. The ideal candidate is excited about marketing systems and operational excellence.
You should have an insatiable curiosity about marketing workflows, data integrity and serving your internal Duo customers. You should also have a knack for understanding how systems work together and care about their output quality.
You will work with various internal departments and execute their marketing operations requests. These range from single email sends to intricate event processing and follow up programs. You should be enthusiastic about suggesting opportunities to make process improvements and drive positive change in your work and that of your teammates.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day execution of marketing automation requests from internal customers.
- Execute programs that develop lead nurture pathways with a particular focus on AMER and enterprise markets.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing operations team to monitor and test the effectiveness of nurture pathways and programs.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with data integrity and data management.
- Assist in building and maintaining reports within Marketo and Salesforce.com to track ROI and success metrics for campaigns.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team.
- Marketing automation experience is required
- Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in high-tech B2B software field
- Campaign strategy and back-end campaign management a plus
- Ability to manage detailed projects to tight timelines
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Detail oriented
This place is for you If…
- You work great independently but can also collaborate efficiently.
- You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in different cities and timezones (Duo has remote team members and four offices: Ann Arbor, San Mateo, Austin & London).
- You enjoy putting on your “detective hat” and digging into issues to fix them the right way.
- You enjoy a mix of being reactive and proactive.
- You want to work for a start-up and enjoy the fast pace and agile nature of such an organization.
- You enjoy innovation and testing new strategies to improve best practices.