Marketing Solutions Specialist at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Marketing Solutions Specialist will proactively build client relationships while consistently achieving and exceeding revenue objectives. The Marketing Solutions Specialist position calls for a high-energy relationship builder who can identify key client managers, navigate business terms, and secure partnerships that are mutually beneficial to Care.com and our clients.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Maintain a consistent and sustainable pipeline of opportunities and negotiate those deals through the sales cycle to close
- Monitor daily volume of calls, messages, & touchpoints
- Achieve individual sales goals/quota on a consistent weekly and monthly basis
- In-depth understanding of company services/products, industry, and competitive knowledge, and trends with a focus on ROI
- Interact with small to medium size business owners, to offer Care.Com Marketing Solutions to help build their customer base and achieve their business goals.
- Work closely with the Care.com management team to analyze sales and financial metrics while retaining your book of business
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- BA or BS in a business-related field or 3+ years in B2B sales
- Sales experience is preferred, but not necessarily required for the right candidate.
- Organized and process-oriented in approach and prioritization of targets & tasks – must be able to manage concurrent activities across the sales cycle
- Problem-solving & closing skills – ability to handle objections, persuade, and consistently close deals
- Ability to maintain accurate information on each account in a sales automation system
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting mindset- this position requires a high level of activity and resilience
- Be a team player- must be able to collaborate with different groups and innovate the best approaches for success.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude combined with a constant “what’s up next?” mentality as you’ll be working with multiple accounts at once.
- Ability to change direction quickly and adapt on the fly.
On Target Earnings - $80,000-$100,000
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).