Marketing Specialist at Pushnami
Who is Pushnami?
Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Marketing Specialist to lead our marketing efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 4,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity in order to make an impact on our community.
The Marketing Specialist will be expected to have strong project management skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to promotion. The marketing specialist position is a step towards a long-term career at a very high growth company.
- Providing consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications.
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials and creative pieces.
- Drive the Pushnami brand for maximum targeted exposure.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists.
- Lead our outbound email efforts by creating new email templates and designing drip campaigns that can be used by Sales. Then measure the results and try to improve upon them!
- Create and maintain vertical specific PowerPoint presentations for our sales team.
- Work with Pushnami leadership to create Webinars that can be joined by our existing and prospective customers.
- If you are still reading this, please provide the answer to (4+3)-5= in your subject line or cover letter.
- Create an editorial calendar for blog post. Then syndicate the blog posts on our websites.
- Create and manage press releases.
- Perform A/B conversion tests on our website and landing pages.
- Review the analytics for all available reporting tools and combine it with your critical thinking skills to figure out our new marketing strategies.
- Identify and coordinate relevant conference events.
- Develop attribution model.
- Other marketing related task.
What we are looking for:
- You’re startup-ready – not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth.
- Strong work ethic.
- Familiar with the SaaS, AdTech, MarTech and/or the Push Notification space.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- Team player with high energy and positive attitude.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- You have 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with partners, vendors and all levels of the employee peer group and management.
- Social media lead generation experience (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.).
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches on Thursdays, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology--let's chat!
Apply today to learn more!