Marketing & Strategy Analytics Manager at A Cloud Guru
Pluralsight is looking for a Marketing & Strategy Analytics Manager that will be the right hand of the Director of Marketing Analytics and Planning to deliver on key outcomes for the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and VP of Marketing Operations. The role will work cross functionally with key members of the Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Marketing Operations teams.
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic problem solver who breaks hard problems down into their various components and builds impactful solutions that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- Data is a true love and the common language that can bring cross functional groups together to annihilate hard problems.
- You care about problem solving for its own sake!
- Job descriptions are a starting point, not an endpoint. Unbridled curiosity means exploring new avenues and developing a deep understanding of the business.
- You are passionate about personal development and growth; you use the opportunities in front of you and the teams you interact with to seek and implement feedback. This is a hallmark of your successful career.
What you'll own:
- Push the company beyond our current understanding of our customer pipeline
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Develop positive relationships within the marketing leadership team and across critical cross-functional teams.
- Identify new concepts to expand our revenue strategy, optimize existing spend, and achieve our revenue goals.
- Support annual planning for marketing and revenue operations.
Experience you'll need:
- 3+ years of related experience in an analytics, consulting, or strategy role
- BA/BS degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Business, Strategy or other quantitative field.
- Experience writing, tuning and maintaining SQL scripts (Tableau, Python or R abilities are a plus)
- Past experience engaging with executives; including preparing strategic analysis, crafting recommendations, and implementing the proposed solutions.
- Experience running cross-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity.