Marketo Administrator at A Cloud Guru
BUILDER | TRAINING GURU | DATA GURU
Marketing Operations is looking for a Marketo Administrator to join the team and own the tech-stack from evaluation to implementation, the streams of data between all systems to ensure compliance and best practices are adherence, and develop scalable, repeatable processes to enable rapid go-to-market launches.
This role will have six key focus areas related to systems and data:
- Evaluate on a continual basis our methods of data collection, process creation, and tech acquisition and implementation and provide recommendations for optimization
- Build processes that enables the marketing team’s scalability
- Document everything to create a one-stop shop center-of-excellence and FAQ repository
- Train the related teams and various stakeholders on new processes, technologies, and compliance policies ensuring that we maintain clarity and adherence
- Administrate tools with efficiency, scalability, and according to best practices continually monitoring for latency and leaky pipes
- Optimize for scalability and efficiency with a constant focus on looking for ways to ensure production/delivery is reliable and timely
Our friends call us ACG.
At ACG, you have the chance to help people change the trajectory of their lives. The chance to create the learning that helps businesses stay in business. The chance to teach the WORLD to cloud, all while working some magic for your own career along the way. We believe people can seriously change their lives by learning new tech skills — and that learning doesn’t have to be boring. That's why we make engaging online training packed with personality and slick presentation for an experience more like firing up Netflix, less like a stuffy classroom. Our mission is to teach the world to cloud. 2 million down, 7 billion (give or take) to go.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity. Who we work with is as important as what we do.What makes the Marketing team awesome...
We’re always looking for creative ways to go above and beyond ‘good enough.’ It’s all about giving our students a little bit more joy in any way we can. You have the chance to play around with a brand that understands the value of not being stuffy and corporate, even on the business side. Everyone is receptive and encouraging of new ideas. There’s a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. We believe everyone brings value. It’s refreshing and energizing to be in a collaborative environment like that.
We care about the greater good we are doing in the world. I see first hand the difference our company makes in people’s lives. - Sophia, Religious History Guru (and Social Media Manager)As a Marketo Administrator at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Full administration of Marketo and auxiliary tools pushing and pulling data from this hub
- Managing API connection and consumption
- Monitoring for breaks and leads in the transfer of data between systems
- Ensure and maintain the marketing database is and remains GDPR and CCPA compliant and monitor and prepare for new compliance measures on the horizon
- Be the subject matter expert on our tech stack and compliance and provide recommendation in the tool evaluation process
- Work with stakeholders to create key business processes to ensure frictionless go-to-market execution
- Create training materials on processes and best practices
- Build and maintaining a library of documentation
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 4+ years experience in Marketo administration
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience implementing/maintaining GDPR/CCPA compliance processes
- 2+ years experience using a customer data platform (Segment)
- 2+ years experience using data hygiene tools (RingLead, Cloudingo, DemandTools)
- 2+ years experience using attribution tools (Bizible, Full Circle Insights)
- Experience using lead distribution tools (LeanData, Distribution Engine)
- Database experience a plus (Snowflake, Redshift)
- SQL fluency a plus
- A passion for solving problems
- Strong communication skills
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Remote first environment. Feel connected to your coworkers with events inspired by our values, weekly virtual happy hours, and lunchtime trivia.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.