Media Specialist, Brand at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The Cloudflare Brand team is responsible for driving growth by increasing awareness, affinity, and preference for the Cloudflare brand. We are looking for a Media Specialist to support our globally integrated Brand Marketing program. Campaigns span the Cloudflare product portfolio and bring creative messages to market through paid media. The successful candidate is a data-driven, results-oriented marketer passionate about using research and data to drive business impact.
- Support all aspects of campaign execution, including asset creation, trafficking, budget allocation, QA, and tracking setup.
- Work on the development of advertising assets: ad copy, creative visuals, landing pages, etc.
- Aid in the reporting of all Brand Marketing campaign initiatives in partnership with the Brand Analyst and media agency.
- Own the monthly brand marketing newsletter that shares results and opportunities with stakeholders.
- Support Brand Marketing expansion opportunities by creating executive presentations that incorporate audience research, awareness survey data, audience profile, media tactics, media plan, KPIs, and expected yield.
- Own the globalization process for translating assets into multiple languages.
- Support the management of a multi-million dollar budget by processing PO’s, working with legal on contract reviews, and maintaining accruals.
- Audit and evaluate new publisher and vendor opportunities.
- Stay connected with the advertising landscape across tools and technology to help inform media strategy.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- At least 2-3+ years of experience executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience with advertising tactics, tools, and channels.
- Ability to distil metrics into actionable insights and inform strategy.
- Experience measuring and optimizing campaigns using qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Proficiency with ad trafficking.
- A passion for Cloudflare’s mission and the success of our customers.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Experience with optimal media mix and creative testing in-market.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.