Partner Operations Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Partner Operations Analyst function will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness of our Partner teams via process, clean and current data, and rigorous analysis. Given the direct impact of our Partners on revenue growth, we are investing in building the Partner operations function in order to ensure building proper alignment with other cross-functional teams, best practices dissemination, operationalizing repeatable and scalable plans, and performance tracking of marketing resources across channels.
This function acts as a centralized point of contact for all Partner revenue-generating marketing initiatives at BigCommerce. You will work closely with the other members of the operations team and key cross-functional teams including Partner Marketing, Partner Management, Partner Sales, Product and Finance to develop reporting processes that effectively measure and improve our Partner strategy. Your deep, hands-on operations and analytical B2B experience will be key to the performance of our Partner teams, as we look to rapidly accelerate our growth and, most importantly, the growth and success of our Partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and manage scalable, repeatable processes for Partner measurement and new initiatives that ensure that all relevant data points are captured.
- Measure revenue impact from programs and campaigns leveraging the process you help create, identifying successes and failures of all programs deployed.
- Collaborate with BigCommerce subject matter experts to create, implement, and maintain tracking and reporting mechanisms for all projects and campaigns
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards related to Partner program performance.
- Cross-functionally consolidate Partner Reporting across the business.
- Support internal customers by providing reporting and analysis related to our Partner Programs.
- Consult with our Partner teams on effective tracking methodologies to support a culture of improvement through data.
- Manage, outline, and help develop structured Partner KPI reporting and measurement framework and associated reports in partnership with Analytics.
- Understand, analyze and build documentation around existing Partner Program processes: New Partner Acquisition, Revenue Forecasting & Reporting, and Lead Referrals/Tracking.
- Drive continuous improvement in operational efficiency and process utilization.
Who You Are
- Operations Professional
- 3+ years professional experience, including:
- 1+ years operations experience, preferably at a $50M+ B2B tech company that offers SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription based products.
- 2+ years Sales or Marketing Operations experience
- Degree in Business or a related field from a four-year college or university required.
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end process design, rollout, and project management
- Technically-savvy, experienced with SQL, spreadsheet software, and building and interpreting business intelligence reports
- Preferred: Hands on experience of sales and marketing automation technology, especially Salesforce and Marketo, and BI reporting technology, specifically Periscope Data.
- Proven record using operations expertise to drive productivity, hyper growth and profitability in a dynamic organization
- Business and Financial Acumen - High level of business and financial acumen, particularly in the areas of sales and operations. You are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Agile - You have a sense of urgency and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Keeping the Lights On” (KTLO) activities.
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Systems Thinker - You are dedicated to providing high quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Process and Project Manager - You can readily design practices, processes, and procedures, know what to measure and how to measure it, can organize people and activities, and are good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Lean/Agile experience and JIRA is a plus.
- Data Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and process, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems. Advanced Excel and data analysis skills required.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for for small and mid-market business customers, service, and satisfaction. With dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, you get first-hand information and use it for improvements, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships, gaining trust and respect.
- Master Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication, listening, presentation, and relationship skills are critical.
- Influencer - You are adept at creating commitment and accountability, managing without authority, and skillfully negotiating cross-functional wins while maintaining strong relationships.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally.and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key internal partners including Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Business Applications.
- Composed - You know how to remain focused and collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.