The Creative Producer is responsible for the coordination and execution of creative and marketing projects, primarily photo and video shoots. This role plans production schedules, coordinates logistics and maintains all aspects of the budgets. The producer will communicate and collaborate with our creative and agency partners, and will work closely with our creative team on scheduling photo/video shoots, location scouting, permitting and talent-booking. This role will also coordinate with our post-production team to ensure all required assets are delivered. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Program Manager.
- Manage and support the development of all production details for in-house shoots including call sheets, shot lists and production schedules for photography, social shoots and video production.
- Keep projects on schedule while problem solving and communicating changes to cross-functional teams.
- Supervise, streamline and improve the production process for cost, logistical and creative efficiency.
- Determine the best resources and partners for each project
- Develop a budget for annual creative production needs in consultation with the Director of Marketing and Executive Creative Director in order to maximize spend and find efficiencies at scale.
- Maintain project budgets, gather quotes and estimates, demonstrating strong negotiating skills.
- Maintain incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices and assemble invoicing.
- Manage all aspects of production with a nimble and resourceful approach
- Manage urgent timelines and conflicting priorities in a collaborative and effective manner
- Additionally, manage other production projects, as required, using in-house and/or outside resources.
- Escalate potential risks to deadlines, deliverables and budget
- Keep project assets organized and up to date on the server
- Improve and maintain our in-house asset organization and archiving system, including rights management.
- Improve upon our photography guidelines to ensure a consistent brand photography style
- 5+ years of producer experience within a production company, brand or agency
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a photography studio or fashion retail advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organized, exceptional communicator with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple production projects at any given time.
- Self-motivated and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial management
- Ability to anticipate needs, evaluate from multiple viewpoints and balance needs with constraints.
- Ability to objectively assess process and recommend improvements as well as practical experience implementing improvements.
- Be an expert and a have a passion for video production, editing, photography, image capture, digital/social platforms and formats.
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Tecovas Team Gift Card!