Product Marketing Coordinator at AffiniPay
As the Product Marketing Coordinator at AffiniPay, you will be heavily involved in driving customer engagement and product adoption through tailored marketing campaigns and product launches.
This is an exciting role on a growing team where you have the opportunity to implement and measure marketing programs at a company recently voted on as one of the best places to work in Austin! We are passionate about providing payment solutions that professionals love, and this role will be integral to providing the content and tips that our clients need to drive their success.
We’re looking for someone who can assist with customer communications (email and in-app), customer segmentation, and finding key insights in the data to increase product usage and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a collaborator to work across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Program Design and Execution
- Develop and implement email and in-app communication campaigns targeted at our engaging our existing customer base, focused on activating customers and increasing feature usage
- Own, deliver and iterate on recurring customer emails that focus on developing brand loyalists
- Develop automatic messaging campaigns based on customer behavior
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the product roadmap and customer needs
- Collaborate with Content and Design teams to develop compelling marketing programs
- Work closely with Client Success to streamline the onboarding process and strong NPS ratings
- Measurement - Along with Data team, define, track and report on marketing program KPIs and A/B tests to determine the impact on improving customer engagement and feature adoption
Background and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience building customer engagement and email marketing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with using email campaign software (e.g., Intercom, Sendgrid, Braze)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in spreadsheets, data analysis and data visualization tools (e.g., Domo, Tableau)
- Ability to collaborate and build strong cross functional relationships with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Product Managers, Creative Services, Operations)
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our aim to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
Open PTO plan
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.