Product Marketing Manager - Partner Enablement at OJO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on company-wide initiatives.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager - Partner Enablement, you’ll develop and lead strategic initiatives that train, engage, and retain real estate agents and other partners within the OJO marketplace ecosystem. You’ll develop a deep understanding of not only agents and brokers, but also the homebuyers they work with. The product growth you drive will come from developing strategies and content that supports agent development and product training, and provides the best possible experience for our customers.
You’ll also work to understand the competitive landscape and ensure strong positioning of OJO agent products. As a product marketing manager, you are uniquely positioned to understand the capabilities of OJO products along with how customers use them. In connecting the two, you will ensure that customer successes are effectively communicated, and customer feedback and insights are used to drive future product strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic self-starter with experience in product marketing, partner enablement, developing and managing training content, and customer insights.
The candidate must be able to effectively prioritize their workload, possess strong internal and external written and verbal communications skills, and be comfortable with handling complex data sets and extracting insights to help drive product development.
What you'll do:
- Own the development, creation, and execution of agent and partner training and development programs at scale, including self-serve courses, webinars, and collateral
- Be accountable for the development of segmentation, messaging, and positioning for agent training program/products
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engagement teams to acquire, nurture, and retain agents
- Develop a deep understanding of our agents and brokers through qual, quant, and behavioral insights marrying them with third-party data and competitor analysis
- Be the voice of the customer by synthesizing audience learning and socialize insights across marketing and product, with an ongoing focus on audience refinement
- Successfully work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product, Agent Engagement, and Customer Success to ensure proper targeting, onboarding, and experience for customers
- Leverage data (e.g., dashboards, tactical metrics, performance KPIs) to understand engagement and product usage across the entire funnel and identify points to drive deeper engagement
- Play a hands-on role in connecting the dots between all the metrics and present analysis and strategy to agent product marketing, engagement, and product teams
- Support competitive market analysis
What we need from you:
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing strategy, and/or community management
- Proven experience building, launching, and scaling learning and development programs for partners or customers, ideally in a marketplace environment
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data-driven strategist who understands and analyze how to tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Working knowledge of email, content, and digital marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Excellent program management skills with attention to detail and experience in forecasting and managing to forecast
- Working knowledge of instructional design strategies, platforms, and best practices
- Experience working with real estate agents and/or working knowledge of the industry
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to offer strong point-of-view on how to best move the customer to action
- Developed business acumen and consistent track record of creating management-level presentations
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to use data to drive actionable insights
Nice to haves:
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.