Product Marketing Manager - Remote at Nacelle
Nacelle is a composable commerce platform provider that allows brands and retailers to easily syndicate commerce and content data to multiple heads, endpoints and channels by transforming, storing and reindexing data in real-time. With Nacelle, companies can future-proof their business by composing the commerce stack they want — giving them the agility needed to build unique and dynamic shopping experiences, while optimizing business operations for growth. Nacelle is a venture-backed company with over $75 million raised from institutional investors including Tiger Global, Index Ventures and iNovia. For more information, go to nacelle.comThe role:
This role as product marketing director you’ll come with a wealth of product marketing experience from the B2B Technology space. With a ‘let’s do it’ attitude, and not afraid to get your hands dirty, you’ll fit right into the marketing team and the wider organization.
We need a skilled product marketing leader with deep experience at B2B SaaS companies that has excelled in messaging, product launch and GTM planning and execution. This role will be collaborating cross functionally with sales, product management and the broader marketing team.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to make a major impact as a true leader in a rapidly evolving, high-growth market. Nacelle requires a leader that is ready to take on greater levels of responsibility and desires experience formalizing and scaling product marketing organizations and processes.In this role you will:
- Define and manage GTM strategies for key industries and use cases
- Create contextualized messaging and positioning for different personas and verticals - for new and existing product initiatives that solve buyer challenges
- Deliver customer-facing content and tools to propel the sales process; enable sales with clear strategies, messaging and tools to improve sales and partner performance and speed
- Write or curate supporting content such as playbooks, pitch decks, videos, battle cards, sales enablement tools and more
- Plan, lead and coordinate the marketing launch of new products, offerings and releases
- Research and document market opportunity, segments, buyer personas, buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and GTM strategies
- Support the development of campaigns and GTM plays to generate revenue and meet growth targets
- Support analyst relations activities
- Continuously evaluate and optimize projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective clients
- You have 5+ years of experience B2B SaaS or commerce product marketing experience
- You have exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability, including synthesizing insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives
- you have a proven ability to ideate and bring new solutions to market
- You have knowledge of digital commerce, PIM, or similar industries
- you are a strong communicator and presenter to both internal and external audiences
- Experience collaborating with all seniority levels of marketing, sales and customer success
- you are self-motivated, driven and committed with high energy levels
- you have excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and partners
- Foundational marketing and campaign management experience
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to analyze relevant information and make informed decisions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across multiple projects
- Highly organized with a strong eye for detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of "forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork."
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.