Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Product Marketing Manager's primary duty is to serve as the key liaison between the Product and Development organizations and the Sales and Marketing departments. In this role, their chief objective is to enable and support sales and marketing activities, driving overall effectiveness of our sellers and marketing programs. To perform this duty successfully, the Product Marketing Manager must become an expert in our market, product value, and competitors and own projects and processes to build and maintain this intelligence. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serve as a market expert with a core, fact-based understanding of our customer needs, market opportunity, sales and buying process
- Develop and manage all aspects of our win/loss process including process management and analysis
- Develop and manage all aspects of a competitive intelligence program
- Develop, analyze, and maintain pricing models
- Support the sales team in ad hoc requests, questions, or deal strategy sessions
- Build and maintain key sales enablement artifacts including competitive battle cards and comparison sheets
- Build and maintain product positioning documents for all key features of our product and new features or products as they are released
- Collaborate with marketing to provide key product and market facts to be used in marketing communications
- Participate in annual product roadmap development
- Bring ideas, feedback and requirements from sales and marketing back into key Product Management processes to inform overall strategy, product roadmap, and feature development
What You'll Need
- 3+ years in a strategically minded product management role, business analyst, or strategy consulting role
- Quantitative skills and experience including business case modeling, decision frameworks, and analysis of other quantitative data such as surveys or customer information
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., development, sales, support, customer, executive) effectively and build strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.