Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.co
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
To help support our fast-growing business, Ontic is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to help define and execute our go-to-market strategy by becoming an expert on our product, our clients and the market.
You’ll report to the Sr. Director, Product Marketing and work closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales and Success teams to support campaign development, sales education and enablement and client adoption.
You will have proven customer-facing experience, in both listening for use cases and value, and in communicating business value. You’ve supported corporate communications with the ability to communicate value messages and influence industry analysts and press relations.
- Developing expertise on a go-to-market (GTM) strategy including market research, competitive analysis and product/solution positioning.
- Understanding the Ontic platform and capabilities and how our solutions can meet the needs of our customers and solve their problems.
- Showcasing our products through various assets including sales presentations, messaging and positioning, FAQ, videos, newsletters, demo scripts, website content and more.
- Coordinating creation and delivery of internal and customer facing product news.
- Working closely with members of the Product, Marketing, Sales and Client Success teams on the planning and execution of product launches.
- Developing and delivering product and sales training sessions (in collaboration with Product).
- Participating in public-facing events and activities as needed.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in B2B technology
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with product and feature launches and go-to-market campaigns
- Compelling storytelling ability to support sales and organizational needs
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-directed and have a strong sense of urgency
- You are organized and with an eye for detail
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- You are able to work cross-functionally across teams, time zones and cultures
- You are deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving
Ontic Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Stock Options
- HSA Contribution
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Home Office Stipend
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
- Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.