Product Marketing Manager at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We also support employers and their employees with our suite of B2B products and services that gives them flexibility and choice to manage their family caregiving needs (childcare, senior care, pet care, and more). That way, employees can focus on managing the demands of work and stay productive.
The B2B Marketing team is in search of an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is data driven and hands-on. The ideal candidate thrives in a startup type environment where curiosity and creativity fuel ambition through big bold bets. This role is focused on taking new products to market and driving the adoption of existing ones. You’ll also focus on gaining a deep understanding of our customers to inform product positioning, and use this to build customer facing and internal assets. From strategy through to execution, this role is a hardcore collaborator with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Insights, Growth and Customer Marketing, BI/Analytics, and Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Works cross functionally with the product, sales, and wider marketing team to lead the go-to-market launch for new products and services
- Executes on the go-to-market vision and strategy to grow revenue by converting sales and increasing existing product feature adoption/utilization while influencing product roadmap with key opportunities. This includes developing guidelines/direction around target audience, positioning/messaging (value propositions), pricing, and promotions.
- Partners with internal marketing and creative teams and external agencies to develop key assets including brand identity, videos, websites, sales decks and more
- Develop deep understanding of [email protected]’s’ partners via research, user insights, and competitive analysis - including comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from key competitors
- Deploys and refines product positioning recommendations via audience-centric marketing approach, ensuring that messaging and content are centered around partner buying needs and provide direction for product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with partners
- Develops internal and external communication programs that involve strategic partners and collaborate closely with product, sales leaders, sales enablement and sales operations to produce sales enablement plans for the product portfolio
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in a B2B organization
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams to lead the go-to-market launch of new products and drive the adoption of existing ones
- Examples of presenting strategically valuable and complex recommendations to cross functional partners
- A background in conducting market, competitor, and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to build value propositions and messaging strategies (an expert storyteller with a solutions-based approach)
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and growth opportunities
- Ability to analyze information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).