Product Marketing Specialist at TrustRadius
TrustRadius (www.trustradius.com) is changing how business software is bought and sold. We’re looking for a smart and energetic Product Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
In this position you’ll focus on enablement for Sales and Customer Success teams. You’ll ensure that they have the tools to overcome prospect objections and help customers get the full value of TrustRadius, focusing on deliverables like: enablement slides and decks, competitive matrices, talk tracks, internal trainings, client category deep dives, product and feature descriptions, and more.
In your role, you’ll:
- Work closely with the sales team to provide verbiage, positioning statements, and presentations for selling specific parts of our product offerings.
- Create category-specific product collateral and training materials
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and customer success teams to gather market and competitor information and understand what makes our products stand out.
- Develop content for customer service/sales training and support media (videos, documentation, training libraries, etc)
- Work with the marketing team and partners on development of content (Webinars, presentations, etc) to promote TrustRadius at customer and prospect events, both online and in-person
- Assist in the creation of product-focused content and collateral for marketing initiatives
Sound like a lot? It is...but you won’t be in it alone. You’ll work with a marketing team that punches above its weight class, a company that believes in the mission, and a leadership team with a track record of growing companies from zero to IPO. We are driven and competitive, but believe in work-life balance. We are passionate about our mission and committed to our success, but not at the sacrifice of health and family. We are well-funded but test and invest in everything we do.
Enable the Sales and Customer Success team with collateral, battle cards, presentations, and message training.
Collaborate with Customer Success on campaigns (email, in-app messaging, and more) to drive feature adoption, usage, and value realization.
Embed deeply with Sales and Customer Success teams to understand their problems so that marketing can address them.
Train customer-facing teams on messaging, product features, and best practices.
2+ years’ marketing experience
Experience working closely with sales and customer teams
Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Excel expertise
Familiar with and unafraid of tools including Marketo, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Salesforce, Outreach, Chorus, and more
Strong writing, speaking, and presentation skills