EverlyWell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We’re here to empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford. We seek excellence in everything we do for customers and our teammates.
The Commercialization Project Manager will drive new product development and marketing projects from concept to launch to meet project and business objectives. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, execution-minded professional who can adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility with internal stakeholders. They will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate complex projects and ensure operational readiness. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops a detailed project plan including resource requirements and monitors progress against plan
- Manage up-to-date timelines inclusive of the critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints
- Maintain weekly status report
- This is a hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level timelines and critical path schedules
- Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Make the complex simple and compelling.
- Apply solid judgment regarding support needs across multiple competing priorities.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent (Degree in Science or Technology (Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related field preferred, but not required. )
- 5+ years of project management experience leading/managing cross-functional teams. Prefer 5+ years of direct experience in managing new product development projects from idea to market launch in a CPG environment, healthcare a plus
- Experience with project management software Asana
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams in the organization
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities independently; strong communication skills
Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
EverlyWell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.