Scrum Master, Marketing Operations at Realtor.com
Realtor.com®, operated by Move, Inc., is the fastest growing online real estate destination for home buyers, owners, and renters. We have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact by helping people with one of their biggest life decisions.
The Engagement Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations person to support our growing consumer-focused programs. We are a high performing team that is excited to test and build new programs through Agile Marketing. You’ll be responsible for building and implementing new and existing campaigns with A/B testing across email, app and web notification platforms. You will also be managing the execution of all campaigns launching through agile marketing with oversight and management of key deliverables for successful campaign launches. We’re looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and optimizing results, while ensuring all agile marketing tests are aligned with marketing strategy and goals and executed in a timely and accurate manner.
What will you do?
- Track and enforce all agile marketing deadlines and assist strategy leads as needed
- Schedule, track and lead all agile marketing ceremonies: ideation, planning, kickoffs, etc
- Act as first point of contact to help resolve immediate issues / coordinate meetings as needed
- Prepare and consolidate results to leadership
- Modify content and make copy changes to support A/B testing or new creative launch.
- Strong HTML and mobile responsive coding skills
- Create new messages from existing email and app templates.
- Extensive knowledge of personalization.
- Execute tests that support key hypotheses; deliver reporting to team for further analysis.
- Partner with internal teams and vendors to execute campaigns.
- Exceptional QA skills prior to sending for review and production launches.
- Pull and compile campaign reporting accurately for consumer engagement campaigns.
What will you bring?
- 2-5 years of professional experience working with marketing automation platforms.
- 4-6 years of experience in Agile workflows or leading cross-functional pods
- History of tracking and managing cross platform efforts and initiatives
- Adjust priorities and activities to time sensitive deadlines and roadblocks
- Strong computer skills; proficient with spreadsheets and creating slide decks.
- Technically savvy - strong ability to edit in HTML and responsive coding.
- Experience with an email and/or app notification platform, specifically campaign setup, list segmentation, personalization and automation.
- Action-oriented and able to act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented, concise and quick learner
- Both team and self-driven attitude
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.