Senior B2B Marketing Program Manager at ShipperHQ
Are you an experienced B2B marketer looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy being able to plan, execute, and measure the success of campaigns from start to finish?
If so we want to hear from you. We are looking for a strong marketing professional to join our team here at ShipperHQ to help us create and execute campaigns to drive growth.
Founded in 2009, we are a premier supplier of shipping apps for eCommerce sites, selling to clients large and small around the world. We have a fantastic reputation and are recognized for our high-quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly!
Our team spans the UK, Australia, and the US with the core team based in Austin, TX. We are seeking an outgoing individual with a positive attitude that is willing to grow with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage marketing programs end-to-end from strategy to execution for impactful cross-channel campaigns to drive acquisition
- Work cross-functionally with the partnership team, product marketing, and revenue teams to execute campaign tactics and deliverables
- Thoroughly understand our buyer personas, needs, and pain points and identify relevant strategies to present ShipperHQ as a solution
- Establish program tracking, lead follow up (if applicable), and reporting requirements
- Develop and coordinate integrated partner marketing plans, working with multiple partners to execute and drive results for new customer acquisition
- Work with partners to identify areas for cross-promotion including blogs, case studies, and other content creation opportunities
- Track and measure the effectiveness across all campaigns and programs
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations, or Business
- 7+ years B2B marketing experience (e-commerce and SaaS preferred)
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience with B2B multichannel marketing strategies and tactics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid SEO understanding
- Stellar project management skills
- Ability to come up with new ideas and execute on them
- Ability to master new technical content and subject matter quickly
- Natural organizational ability and attention to detail
- Position to be based in Austin, TX
Job Types: Full-time