At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare’s Growth Marketing Team is searching for a Senior Campaign Manager--with experience in B2B enterprise software/SaaS marketing--to help develop and execute solutions campaigns that resonate with our customers. Customers are the number one priority at Cloudflare, and we’re invested in helping them grow successfully with Cloudflare.
In this high impact role, you will put your creativity and marketing prowess to work to develop, launch, manage and measure highly targeted, multi-touch cross-sell solutions campaigns and events that generate pipeline in a specific set of enterprise Customers. Your campaigns will be executed through a variety of channels including email, direct mail, content syndication, social media, display advertising, executive events, virtual events, and face-to-face experiences/events.
Successful candidates are well versed in full funnel campaign management and a wide variety of online and offline tactics, understand the motivations of technical buyers, and have a successful track record of meeting MQL generation/conversion and pipeline goals. In addition, this role requires a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Integrated campaign development and strategy: Develop demand generation campaigns and identify target customers/personas, campaign objectives, assets, tactics and execution channels. Leverage cross-functional team members in Content Marketing and Product Marketing to develop messaging and content appropriate for targeted personas. Develop and manage budget and prioritization across tactics/channels with a keen eye on ROI.
- Campaign Execution: Plan and execute campaigns utilizing a variety of channels (email, direct mail, content syndication, events, social/display advertising). Use tools and platforms (Marketo; Contentful, Folloze, PFL, Reachdesk, etc.) to execute campaign tactics to help progress leads through the customer journey. Manage campaign launch and timeline, and facilitate data-driven improvements.
- Plan, promote, and host physical and virtual events to help us connect with customers in meaningful ways. Deliver memorable customer experiences where we can share knowledge, best practices, and the value of Cloudflare solutions. Foster pre and post-event effectiveness with customer communications, sales communications, and internal feedback.
- Manage campaign lead funnel and reporting: Measure and achieve MQL and pipeline targets. Measure campaign impact through Saleasforce / Tableau reporting, evaluating campaign and program level ROI. Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Some travel required in future when business travel has returned to the mainstream. Provide onsite event support when needed.
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding lead generation and pipeline targets.
- Excel in marketing campaign development.
- Results/data orientation required for campaign measurement/analysis.
- Experience partnering with and supporting B2B Enterprise and/or mid-market sales teams in achievement of pipeline targets.
- Exceptional project management skills and creativity required for campaign development.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Self starter and highly curious.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or other related field.
- 7-10 years experience developing and executing enterprise B2B solution campaigns and/or account-based marketing campaigns. Success in meeting/exceeding MQL generation and conversion targets (ideally in enterprise software, SaaS, networking and/or cybersecurity segments).
- Demonstrable expertise building full funnel campaign tactics and management, including the ability to understand the motivations of technical personas.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo or other CRM/marketing automation platforms. Experience with ABM platforms is a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.