Senior Copywriter, Corporate Marketing at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and imaginative headlines within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital content
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and copywriting skills
- Encourage others, accept challenges and develop new ways of thinking
- Collaborate across business units and teams across WP Engine
- Experience writing thought-provoking headlines, UX content, and long-form for websites
- Establishes tone, character, and messages that will resonate with our target persona while channeling our brand voice
- Terrific time management and communication
- If you’ve run a personal website or anything on WordPress!
- Experience at a top brand agency? We love our agency friends who do it right)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program