What You'll Do:
- Work with business teams, data engineers and data architects to define and design data products that simplify how our stakeholders interact and action on our data
- Use SQL, data visualization, and predictive modeling to answer questions with data that no one else can and build new ways of measuring the performance of our business activities like content writing and website testing.
- Become very familiar with our unique AdTech and MarTech stacks and the role of data with each of them
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Lead projects with stakeholders from multiple teams and backgrounds by identifying opportunity areas and managing team goals
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting, data analytics, marketing analytics, BI, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when there is ambiguity involved
- Ability to autonomously identify opportunities for advanced analytics or data products without being directed
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].