Senior Demand Generation Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Who are we?
At Adobe, we are building the world's leading digital solutions that empowers business to deliver authentic experiences at scale. Our team is fueled with a real passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless dedication to making our customers successful. We hire dynamic, hardworking, and creative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Adobe is looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager. The position is on the Digital Media's B2B Demand Generation team, reporting into the Director, Demand Generation. You will be focused on demand generation - driving leads through awareness, consideration, and decision stages to support our volume velocity business. What makes you right for the position? You're a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possess excellent writing skills, and you're able to work across teams. You will help form the email marketing strategy for our creative cloud and document cloud. Above all, you will need the right attitude - a willingness to learn, the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the aim to produce extraordinary campaigns.
What will you do?
- Drive email marketing strategy for various products and customer personas at Adobe.
- Support day-to-day execution of email marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop, deploy, and optimize nurture programs for various adobe initiatives.
- Analyze success of programs and optimize where needed.
- Determine content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets.
- Collaborate with Campaigns, Marketing Operations, and Analytics team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals.
- Communicate regular marketing updates, drive projects to desired results, trouble-shoot issues, and recommend solutions to drive the business forward.
Is this you?
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation and email programs.
- Experience with B2B SaaS marketing programs.
- Proficient with Marketo and/or Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, etc.
- You flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment.
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a remote, global team, and work with different US time zones as needed.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $101,600 - $131,900
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.