Senior Digital Marketing Designer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
You are a rockstar Senior Digital Marketing Designer who doesn’t just execute, but thinks strategically about the impact of every decision and action. You will work closely with the Creative Services and Marketing teams to translate user needs, business objectives and technology into a world class brand experience across all customer touch points. You not only have a positive outlook and a great work ethic, but are passionate and thrive on collaborating with other smart people to solve the most difficult design challenges. You keenly understand time management and organization are keys to success in a fast paced, growth focused environment.
- You are a creative thinker and bring ideas to the team with confidence
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
- Lead and manage agency and contractor relationships to execute key design initiatives
- Mentor and review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Liaise with other marketing teams to ensure project objectives/goals/results are met
- Provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Work with management/leadership to execute on business objectives that help meet Marketing Originated revenue
- Work to implement and improve process of the Creative Services Department
- Develop concepts and design production for a variety of creative projects, including advertising, presentations, brochures, webpages, e-mail, digital, social, and etc.
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing
- Ability to utilize your knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, typography, graphic design, color, layout, iconography, imagery, and design patterns and systems to solve digital design challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept through completion under tight deadlines and budget constraints
- Excellent presentation and communication skills when interacting with internal and external organizations and leadership
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, PowerPoint & Keynote
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.