Senior Inbound Marketing Manager at Cloudflare
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, and advertising.
Job Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own our Inbound pipeline, a major part of the company’s marketing funnel. In collaboration with a cross-functional team, you will be in charge of campaign planning and developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that attracts site traffic, converts that traffic into leads for the business, and in partnership with sales, nurtures those leads to close into customers. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Sales, Demand Generation, Content Marketing, and Brand to develop messaging and campaigns.
Successful candidates will have experience building and managing inbound marketing programs that attracts qualified audiences to owned properties (marketing website, blog, etc.) as well as deep analytic experience working with tools such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading by influence, and having the autonomy to drive your initiatives. The right person for this role is a high energy, focused, and deliberate leader who can work across marketing and sales to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
- Develop and execute a scalable, integrated Inbound campaign plan which increases conversion and reduces acquisition costs. Working cross-functionally with supporters throughout marketing and sales, the tactics include: content development, SEO, social media marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Working closely with sales and marketing, closely track, analyze, and report out on our inbound marketing performance across all marketing channels.
- Manage inbound pipeline, from MQL to closed deals.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms/etc., and use that information to make recommendations on Inbound marketing strategy.
- Lead cross-functional team including Demand Generation, SEO, Content Marketing, Sales Operations, Marketing Technology, Brand Marketing, and Business Development Representative to guide and execute Inbound marketing strategy
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Own reporting of Inbound metrics, including Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Partner with Marketing Technology to develop conversion optimization A/B testing
- 7+ years of experience in relevant marketing function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency with Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully. Willing to roll up sleeves and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for Cloudflare’s mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.