Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications role is responsible for LogicMonitor's global strategy and execution of press relations, executive thought leadership, organic corporate social media, internal communications, and investor relations readiness. This role reports to the Senior Director of Global Brand and Communications and sits within the Brand & Corporate Communications team.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications is responsible for promoting and maintaining LogicMonitor’s brand and key corporate and product messages to six distinct audiences: members of the press, prospective employees, current employees, prospects, customers and members of the investor community. This role is a people manager role and also encompasses PR budget management. It is responsible for tracking the ROI of all programs related to corporate communications.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
Core marketing contribution
- Define and execute LogicMonitor's global strategy for PR, Internal Comms, Awards, PR agencies, and Exec Comms & Thought Leadership.
- Establish, manage, and analyze PR performance metrics and return on annual PR investment.
- Write and oversee press releases/media articles and drive the overall PR strategy, including development of PR assets related to integrated marketing campaigns and product go-to-market initiatives.
- Develop consistent messaging, positioning and content (including 1st-party research) that positions LogicMonitor as a leader in the industry with press and potential investors/shareholders.
- Propose, manage, and evaluate initiatives to strengthen internal employee engagement and change management.
- Own Executive Communications at LogicMonitor, ensuring that key executives have a voice with industry analysts and press and are interviewed, cited and quoted appropriately. Prepare leaders and subject matter experts for interviews and speaking engagements.
Grow LogicMonitor’s international brand awareness through award submissions, executive thought leadership, executive speaking opps, press coverage and social media.
- Manage one direct report: PR Manager
Thought Leadership Content
Map and spearhead materials/media (company slide decks, press releases, launches, aligned brand messaging and market-facing content) for media and research activities.
Showcase product news, M&A announcements, executive thought leadership and company news across a variety of mediums, print, video, and in-person events.
Create, project manage and deliver thought leadership campaigns (ex. IT Outage Impact Study).
Oversee team that maintains corporate information on LogicMonitor.com including the 'newsroom' and 'press releases' page.
- Develop and manage schedules and budgets for deliverables and initiatives.
- Manage relationship with and performance of global agency (agencies).
- Set KPIs for PR agencies and keep executives and key company stakeholders up to date on monthly PR reporting.
- Deliver global coverage for NAM, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Develop and maintain PR content program strategy, speaking opps, and award submissions strategy.
Work across teams (executive, product, customer success, demand gen, and marketing) to identify storylines and to amplify these stories externally.
Work closely with product and product marketing teams to amplify company-wide product launches and devise and execute ongoing campaigns.
Engage in proactive media pitches that amplify awareness and result in articles with positive tonality.
Proactive and consistent media outreach following PR calendar and quarterly themes (promoting product launches and integrations, marquee customer use cases, and company news).
- Create storylines, messaging documents, and talking points for product launches and company news.
- Administer Media Training to internal employees.
Internal Corporate Communications
- Assist with internal communications plan at LogicMonitor, in collaboration with People Ops/Strategic Programs, that reinforces business strategy via executive huddles, cultural values, executive updates, Slack posts, and roadmap updates.
Dotted-line manage employee who is responsible for social media sharing program (Everyone Social).
Continue to promote LogicMonitor media and analyst mentions, press releases, blogs, long form content, and thought leadership articles on social media alongside Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years experience with marketing and/or communications.
- Proven ability to understand complex business issues and how they impact the bottom line.
- Strategic thinking with sound judgment and a high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Expert media content creation abilities (contributed articles, first-party research, blogs, press releases, etc.).
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Exemplary organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs.
- Has can-do attitude, and works well cross-functionally.
- Understands the role of PR and AR in the sales process ,especially with Enterprise prospects.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.