Senior Manager, Integrated Intelligence at Real Chemistry
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Integrated Intelligence practice. Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
The Senior Manager is responsible for campaign measurement of clients to generate insights through data and tell a compelling story. They will run standard and ad-hoc analysis, communicating results to internal and external clients with an emphasis on providing insights from the data and providing value to the client. This individual will partner with account, activation and research teams to develop compelling reporting that guides strategic client activation recommendations.
- Strong digital advertising experience with an understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics. Knowledge of display, programmatic, SEO and SEM, with expertise in paid social campaign activation and measurement
- Experience with site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and site tagging
- Familiarity with building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Strategic approach to measurement with a strategic activation lens
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report templates
- Manage day-to-day analytics relationships with account and activation teams, supporting their measurement needs across the Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned spectrum
- Develop social and digital media analysis reports, monitor performance KPIs and create insights as well as strategic recommendations
- Present findings in professional manner to internal and external audiences
- Manage a team of direct and in-direct reports to execute periodic and ongoing deliverables
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and self-phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.