Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
Iodine Software is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us create demand for our products through effective messaging and marketing programs.
What You’ll Do
The scope of the Product Marketing Manager role is broken down into four parts:
- Market Strategy Expert: Market strategy lays the foundation for market success. It is the high-level thinking, planning, and research that happens before a product goes to market. The Product Marketing Manager has an in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce the product into each market. Product Marketing Managers use market research and competitive analysis to develop market strategies.
- Marketing Expert: In conjunction with the marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager’s goal is to develop innovative programs that drive demand. As a Product Marketing Manager, you know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
- Marketing Program Guidance: In conjunction with the Product Manager, the Product Marketing Manager outlines the product positioning which articulates the value proposition. This is further detailed in the messaging which links each feature to a customer-oriented benefit.
- Supporting Sales: Sales convinces customers to buy your product; they generate market push. To do so effectively, sales folks need great sales tools. For example, they often need good product training, a solid product presentation, and a compelling demonstration. A Product Marketing Manager knows what sales tools salespeople need to get their jobs done and what points to emphasize so that the sales pitch is more successful.
- Market Intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Understand the competitive landscape – ben an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and provide a competitive report to sales.
- Publish competitive report and create cadence for updated as new intel comes in
- Present the products value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Understand and document the buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Create product-specific data sheets, promotional publications, presentations, advertisements, or brochures, ensuring that product value propositions are clearly and effectively communicated.
- Develops and administers launch plans for new or revised products, creates and administers strategies for increasing market share of existing products, and assists in retirement and communication planning for product decommissioning.
- Evaluates performance of marketing initiatives and revises strategy in response.
- Develop and deliver product-specific training to sales or sales support teams.
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field and at least 5-7 years of product marketing experience.
- Experience in market analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable using collaboration (slack & asana) CRM tools (salesforce), and marketing automation tools (HubSpot).
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- Proven track record of success in meeting deadlines
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- High level of creativity
- Background in copywriting a plus
- Healthcare SaaS experience Preferred
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.**