Senior SEO & Content Marketing Manager at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We also support employers and their employees with our suite of B2B products and services that gives them flexibility and choice to manage their family caregiving needs (childcare, senior care, pet care, and more). That way, employees can focus on managing the demands of work and stay productive.The Role:
The B2B Marketing team is in search of a Senior SEO and Content Marketing Manager who will be focused on building and deploying SEO strategies for Care at Work that will guide our content teams and accelerate organic traffic.
The ideal candidate will be a guide on all things SEO with proven experience in technical SEO strategy development and hands-on execution. They will serve as the primary point-person for SEO-related initiatives including building an SEO program from the ground up with creativity and a growth mindset.
The candidate will work in close partnership with team members across design, content publishing, performance marketing, product/product marketing, content agencies, web marketing, and engineering. This position will help drive strategy, key initiatives, and roadmap for organic search projects in teamwork to deliver innovative experiences for our prospects and customers.What You’ll Do:
- Help define and complete a strategic content roadmap for Care at Work applying SEO-derived insights
- Lead and educate colleagues on strategy development, SEO standard methodologies, keyword research processes, and opportunity analyses which include persona-centric keyword mapping, category keyword mapping, campaign keyword mapping, and driven SEO analysis
- Continuously identify new SEO growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits, and data/traffic analysis
- Fully lead and self query performance data, comprehensive SEO reporting, and uncover concrete insights (monitor, track, and optimize keyword ranking performance)
- Develop, socialize and foster an SEO content strategy among various cross-functional partners backed by data and forecasts
- Educate product, design, and development teams and partners on current industry trends, SEO, and content methodologies
- Closely partner with content marketers and copywriting agencies to ensure they are building SEO-first content. Influence content team to build SEO-first strategies (based on SEO trends and data) to yield the highest engagement rates and drive increased organic traffic.
- Guide web engineering and product on building technical SEO infrastructure especially during site redesigns, new product rollouts, migrations, major and minor enhancements, and new site features
- Regularly audit technical SEO setup to ensure there are no coding errors that hinder SEO performance
- Ideally 7-10 years of SEO experience; minimum 7 years at least across major search engines (Outstanding knowledge of SEO best practices regarding keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, technical SEO infrastructure, etc)
- High-level proficiency in SEO analysis (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, etc)
- Proficiency with a variety of SEO tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc.)
- Analytical orientation (strong preference for a data-driven marketing approach). Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear, impactful recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to evangelize and educate the various facets that are SEO
- Experience developing content strategy and familiarity with information architecture concepts
- Ability to work inter-departmentally in a very fast-paced and high-performance environment alongside Marketing, Content, PR, Product, and Web Engineering
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]Company Overview:
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).