Ascension offers a place to make an impact on the lives of patients in communities across the country and is a place to fulfill their calling. Delivering care the right way starts with listening to our patients and to our associates. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we foster an environment of open communication and belonging-a place to do meaningful work.
As a Senior Marketing Specialst you will:
- research and analyze consumer data - including consumer behavior trends, patient and advertising campaign data as well as market and competitor landscape - producing insights that will inform the development of marketing, advertising and brand-building strategies and that will drive business outcomes
- be curious in nature and a creative thinker who is passionate about translating consumer research into impactful brand and content strategy that helps connect consumers to the care they need
This position can be a remote role.
What You Will Do
- Analyzes research data (qualitative and quantitative) from internal and external sources, creating strategic recommendation summaries
- Utilizes consumer insight tools and platforms - including Google search trends, social listening tools and other research and insights tools - in order to draw insights and deliver compelling and actionable learnings
- Synthesizes cultural, attitudinal and behavioral trends that impact consumer healthcare decisions
- Works closely with marketing strategy, media, creative and analytics teams to optimize marketing performance and improve business outcomes
- Establishes and grows foundational knowledge base of the healthcare/health system category, consumer and care journey
Complexity of Work
- Familiarity with marketing research measurement techniques, practices, and theories
- Strong research experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills - very detailed oriented, quality conscientiousness
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills - excellent presenter and effective storyteller
- Skilled in nurturing relationships, working collaboratively, listening and adapting
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Must be able to work in a remote work environment
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, marketing research, science/marketing data analytics or related field required
- Minimum five years in the marketing and/or communications specialty area preferred
- Previous marketing research and trend/data analysis experience preferred - familiarity with various consumer research tools and platforms is a plus
- Experience in healthcare industry (particularly health or hospital systems) or customer-centric company preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.