Senior Specialist, Search Engine Optimization and Online Analyst at Ascension
At Ascension, our associates are incredibly supportive of
each other and are candid in their abilities knowing that they have a strong team standing behind them.
Ascension is seeking a Senior Specialist, Search Engine Optimization and Online Analyst to join the digital web team!
This is a full-time, remote opportunity. Interested? Please apply!
What You Will Do
The Senior Specialist, Search Engine Optimization and Online Analyst on the Marketing and Communications team is responsible for managing data and analytics to support organic localized search optimization strategies that drive campaign performance, conversion optimization, and creative paths to results for the organization.
- Set-up and manage day-to-day operations of online business listings projects (inclusive of search, directories, ratings and reviews) across multiple markets, lines of business and campaigns
- Serve as a proficient marketing data steward and campaign analyst dedicated to off-site search engine optimization functionality and performance
- Understand off-site search engine optimization strategy within an integrated marketing approach that drives conversion through paid search (SEM), display marketing, social media advertising, and traditional advertising and be a subject matter expert within the Marketing and Communications team on the topic
- Effectively communicate to internal stakeholders the opportunity for, and value of, website changes, updates, and content optimizations.
- Stay updated on new tools, trends and best practices on all search engine algorithm updates (primarily Google) and the SEO industry
- Work with outside partners as necessary and be able to manage sub-projects related to various data types, in order to populate business listing profiles
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for data sprints providing reports for both internal and external use - and collaborate with other team members to provide reporting across multiple online business listing channels. Work with data stewards on the team and in the various markets to make sure the work is done according to the established process and meets deadlines.
- Use appropriate metrics and measurement strategies to examine, evaluate and optimize listings, campaigns and marketing plans based on performance, efficiency and growth priorities
- Collaborate with broader marketing and media teams to provide necessary information for business listing and online directory development to ensure SEO efforts are effective
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of online marketing experience, particularly in search optimization, is preferred
- Proficient in Google platforms, including Google My Business, Google Search, and Google Analytics is preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.