SEO Manager, Digital Partners at Red Ventures
What You’ll Do:
- Set Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy from the ground up, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class digital marketing, data science, and big data talent
- Leverage proprietary in-house marketing tools to inform strategic decisions with data
- Focus on improving brand visibility through organic rankings to drive full funnel visibility via traffic volume, as well as conversions that impact the bottom-line P&L
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance
What We’re Looking For:
- A self-starting, curious, proven performer with at least 3 years of experience in SEO
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data
- Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data
- Can effectively communicate amongst large and diverse functional teams
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog
- Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Google Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, SQL, and other common reporting platforms
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics
- Able to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, competitive analysis, and business modeling
- Find out why Red Ventures ranks above the rest https://inspired.redventures.com/inside-rv-life-as-a-red-ventures-seo-pro/
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].